Saturday 6 September 2008

Last Blog Sun Sept 6th



Today is my last full day and evening with Alex, Sonja, Oona and Kiefer. I leave tomorrow for Canada. We stretched today and went shopping and for a long lunch at the Fish restaurant at an ancient market on the Thames called the Borough market. We needed elocution lessons from Alex on how to pronounce the word 'Borough'. Canucks. Can't do it.
We bought ducks eggs and shrimps and herbs and I could have spent hours at the mushroom stand there were so many different kinds. Food stands everywhere sold samples of international wares and the aromas were mouth watering.
Here's Oona in the top bunk of the 'Phil and Teds' pram in the rain. Kiefer is tucked underneath in a little sack-like carrier that swings gently from side to side. He slept for the entire trip in his cocoon.
Sadly packed my bags tonight.

Will miss everyone and writing about everyone. Allan is staying for one more week. I will try to get him to continue this blog. He says no at this time.

Farewell, Goodbye, Adieu, Uz Redeshanos ,

~I~

1 comment:

Chris and Marianne said...

We will miss you too! (your blog)