Monday 9 August 2010

Iron Chef Competition








We cooked in teams of two with ingredients and recipes provided by opposing teams. Here is out first meal by chefs Chris and Sonja. Bison filets flambe with Allan looking in at the window. Next, chefs Allan and Marianne ran into a snag as chef Allan fell asleep as his ribs were slow cooking on the barbeque. The wind blew the fire out so their timing was off. Mariannes potatoes scored the most points from me. Alex's centre piece of Pre
cambrian Shield rock and pine boughs inspired subsequent table settings. Many teeny little spiders scurried onto the table out of the moss I picked for my table decor, and that earned me demerit points from Marianne. Allan rated the pasta salmon meal prepared by Alex and Ingrid close to C and S's bison cognac sauce meal. And here's Sophie munching a favourite treat.
~I~

No comments: