Monday 20 February 2012

Moon Fish, Yahhoo and Mahimahi



This is a real fish with the executive chef standing behind. He did filet and clean the fish so I might have had it for dinner. I cannot get the names straight as they tell me they have Moon fish (this one) Yaahoo, Mahimahi. The raw tuna ceviche was the best. I had to do a checkout dive in this teeny seawater pool with about 20 other people, and the the water started running out. I am going on an Eagle Ray dive tomorrow at Bora Bora. Allan went on a coral garden snorkel drift excursion as I was checking out. Warm warm water beautiful fish. We had to dress up last night to meet the caption and crew. THere are 20 different nationalities just in the executive staff. Out captain is Croatian. Very busy, stressful to do everything.
~I~

No comments: